Dr. Landgraf provides a full array of chiropractic services for your health and well being. You can count on her to possess the expertise and caring attitude to meet your individual needs, and a dedication to resolving the root cause of your issues. She provides the following services:
- Chiropractic Manipulation of the spine and extremities
- Manual Therapies like Positional Release, Muscle Energy, and Muscle Balancing Techniques
- Modalities like Electric Stimulation, Ice Therapy and Traction
- Exercises that target your specific needs
- Nutrition Counseling that includes nutrition supplements, botanical medicine and dietary recommendations aimed at helping you heal and achieve optimum health
Just a few of the conditions she treats are listed below.
Arthritis affects everyone in different ways. In some, joints in the spine, fingers, wrists, shoulders, knees — even toes — lose their normal shape and large amounts of fluid and debris fill the joint space.
Though there is no such thing as a “safe” sport, highly competitive sports, such as football, weightlifting, gymnastics, and wrestling, pose particularly higher risks of injuries, especially among children.
Chronic headaches and migraines afflict many Americans. The severity of pain can go from mild and intermittent to episodes of debilitating throbbing, unrelenting agony, as well as nausea.
Whiplash is an injury to the cervical spine, or neck, and occurs when the muscles and other soft tissues are hyperextended or hyperflexed.
Osteoporosis is a gradual disintegration of bone and it can have a devastating impact on the joints and vertebrae of your spine.